Thursday 2 January 2020

WELCOME TO MY BLOG⬇️⬇️

Yo! My name is Chijioke Akonam. I'm 16 years old. I was born and raised in Abuja, Nigeria. I'm starting my medical studies in University of Nigeria, Nsukka in less than a week. I want to start this blog as a diary at first then with time I might settle on a particular topic/niche or a particular set of topics/niches. I'll also tell you about some of my past experiences. I'd like to make this blog as intimate as possible with all my readers throughout the world lol 'cause I know I'll eventually be known internationally for my blogging😎.

This is how my readers will feel when they're reading my blog😎😁

I know that I'm capable of being a successful blogger if I put my mind to it and if I'm consistent. I'll appreciate if you guys comment on each of my posts whether positive or negative as that will help me improve in my writing and also give me ideas on how to write subsequently and get better l.
It's true that there cannot be a perfect first blog post but I think that this post can pass for a modest first post😌. I'd love this blog to be as conversational and intimate as it can between you and I so if you want to know any other things about me  which I didn't mention here you can let me know in the comment box.

Love ❤️ and Light ✨

17 comments:

  1. Ride on bro u be our tundeednut��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyc one pac our new tundeednut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Pius don't worry you will get there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one pius. Don't worry you will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a wonderful start, you will surely get there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a simple but wonderful start you will get there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one bro. Versatility is the spice of life! Don't focus only on your experiences in school, you can write broadly most especially if the topic is trending. Also, focus more on "content". Your readers will be addicted to your blog if they find out that it touches their everyday struggles. Jisike, the sky will be your starting point.

    ReplyDelete