Sunday 5 January 2020

POSITIVE ENERGY ✨

Always think more of the positive sides to everything you do than the negative sides, it fuels success✨
Today I was just imagining how studying medicine and surgery will be like(I mentioned that I'll be starting my medical school soon in my previous post). Some people I know portray medicine as an impossible course when I talk about it, they say it's very hard and all that but I always try not to let their opinions get to me. Once one gives into the negative opinion of someone about his/her ideas/aspirations/goals or even his/her fears of failure without thinking of the positive sides of those ideas/aspirations/goals, he/she has lost that idea/aspiration/goal and lost all the possible success that may have come out of it. Also, giving into negative thoughts and comments wastes time. Once one keeps conceiving ideas and not trying them out because of fear of failure or negative comments made on them by people, that person will keep wasting his ideas and time looking for a perfect idea which doesn't exist. Yeah, I said it, perfect ideas don't exist, there's nothing like a perfect idea(By perfect idea, I mean an idea with no possibility of failure). Everything has two sides to it. The more optimism you apply to your ideas/aspirations/goals and your life in general, the more liable you are to succeeding. So far as your ideas, aspirations or goals are honest, try them out.

    I have made up my mind to try out whatever idea comes to my mind not minding the negative comments people might make or the fear of failure that naturally comes with new ideas. As long as the idea is honest, it's worth trying. It will be good if you also use this mentality in everything you do, it'll go a long way in opening more doors of success for you. 

                       OPTIMISM!!! 
Love❤️ and light✨

5 comments:

  1. This is really great. I find it super helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this piece!
    The best advice one can get is the advice "one gives to oneself", and that's what you just did. Difficulty is relative, it depends on what people call difficult, my dear, just be focused and be rest assured that you will scale through. Yagazie...

    ReplyDelete