Friday 28 February 2020

WRITING RESUMES😊😊😊

Ok, so since I started studying medicine in the University of Nsukka, Nigeria(UNN), I stopped creating content on my blog. I told my friends I stopped because of the school's stressful routine but the truth is; I stopped because I made myself believe that there was no time for it. I just assumed that I couldn't write blog posts and deal with school at the same time and that's a BIG LIE!!! Another reason is; I have been looking for a specific niche that I can write on well. I didn't want to write just anything that came to my mind but that kind of mindset just makes me go farther away from the possibility of writing because I have not had any idea about that till now. All these excuses I gave myself just went in the trash today when I found out that my course mate in the same UNN runs a vlog and didn't stop making videos even after beginning her medical studies 😟. I just felt bad instantly for not continuing my content creation πŸ˜– because vlog content creation takes more effort than blog content creation (this a personal assumption πŸ˜…, incase anyone has contrary opinions). I realized that once you make up your mind to do something, you can create time for it no matter how tight your schedule is. So for now, I will try to write just about anything that interests me and anything that I think will interest you and I'll write about myself a lot because that's actually the only niche I have a phD in for nowπŸ˜…. My last post was about my first day of school. It was a diary kind of write up. Some of my friends said that "no one wants to read a diary". This was part of the reason why I decided to stop writing till I find a niche. But the truth is; there are  approximately 7.5 billion minds in the world and no one can tell you for sure what all those minds will like to read. My course mate who runs a vlog posts mostly about herself and she has a good number of subscribers. Her vlog is what actually gave me the vibe to write today. Maybe with time I'll find a niche that I'm good at and I'll switch to it but I won't let the fact that I currently don't have a niche stop me from writing. 
If anyone has the same or similar problems I hope that by sharing how I got inspired I also inspired you😊


Love ❤️ and light ✨

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found motivation to resume. I wish you the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice. I hope you continue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    Really interesting.
    I'm encouraged too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Medical field is demanding, don't jeopardise it. But then, you can be blogging on your leisure time. Since you have passion for blogging, I don't think it will have ripple effects on your academics. Just look for a way "to marry the two". Don't blog because your classmate is blogging, but do it cos you have flare for it.

    But at the end, give more attention to your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yassss bro, that's the spirit πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽

    ReplyDelete